Friday, September 16, 2011

Balloon Cargo Team Formed

09/01/2011

Today in class we decided to pick what type of game we would like to work on. I liked our umbrella team, and wish we could have stayed together, but new teams needed to be formed. I didn’t have any real category that I wanted to go to more than others, so I just walked over and selected the topic closest to where I was sitting which was Bumper Turtles.

Our Bumper Turtles team didn’t collect enough people to support the team, so the team was asked to select another category. I was a little upset over this, since I figured I would be able to handle the programming aspect of collisions (bumper) in this type of game. Seeing how I had worked on and developed 3 collision based games in my CS classes. Most of that team moved to the Balloon Cargo Team, and after another team was shut down we had a couple more come to our team. Once all the teams were formed, I collected every one's name, email address and what their talents were.

I emailed everyone the list of teammates as well as the professor. I also created a team blog for us to share and post information to.

No comments:

Post a Comment